Last week, Dr. Moskowitz did another CT scan, and reported that the spot on Casey's lung is not pneumonia. He also does not believe it is lymphoma. Phew. He thinks it is just some irritation from the radiation that may always be there, and may get worse before it gets better. We weren't really thrilled with this news, but Dr. M basically told us not to worry about it unless Casey has problems walking up stairs or feels out of breath. Casey has been hitting the gym and going for runs regularly without any problems, so no worries there!
After the doctors appointment last week, we ran to the airport and headed to North Carolina to spend the holiday weekend with Casey's family and Baby Gavin. We had a truly wonderful time visiting with the family, and the baby, just 2 months old, had changed so much! On the 4th, we watched Casey's brother-in-law play in a tennis exhibition, and then we went to a BBQ at the country club where he works. I have never seen so much red white and blue ever!
Our weekend was fantastic, and no more doctors appointments until October. We hope everyone had a nice 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Casey and Jess! It was great seeing you guys in Blowing Rock. Sorry my sister and I were so stalker creepy. It must be a genetic thing. Anyway, maybe next time we're all in the mountains, we can intentionally hang out and grab a drink.
hello again-
I had some stuff like that with my lungs after chemo and radiation. I did in fact have pneumonia a couple times and then other times it was just strange looking stuff on the scans. I think it has since cleared up-in any case, it doesn't seem to affect me :).
Rach
Post a Comment