Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Casey and I had a lovely Valentine's and we hope that you all did too. We exchanged some small gifts, I got beautiful flowers, and we had a yummy dinner. Tomorrow, we are headed to DC for the weekend, and we are definitely happy that we get Monday off. Yay to presidents!

Casey has his dry run for radiation tomorrow, and as soon as he is done we are hitting the road, and the traffic. Not to worry- I have my Spring Awakening CD all ready to go.

I'm sorry for the lack of blogging this week. Fortunately, Casey has been totally wonderful and unfortunately, work has been crazy. Got some fun news though- I should be doing another Glamour blog some time next week- very exciting!

I hope everyone enjoys their 3 day weekend. Casey is winning boyfriend-of-the-year award for driving me to DC. Dana- we hope you have a wonderful time at your shower and we cannot wait to meet Baby Goode!

1 comment:

ckuretich said...

hooray for a Glamour blog! Good times.

Glad that Casey is doing well - as much as we love to see posts, the lack of posts can mean things are GOOD, and that is great with all of us!

-Christin