

Since Casey's been in remission, we've been crazy busy. Memorial Day Weekend, we attended a wedding, inclusive of a rehearsal dinner, after-wedding brunch, etc. While we had a great time, we did not do ANY relaxing. We also celebrated Casey's 31st birthday- I know, can you believe it? He does NOT look 31! This past weekend, we went to the North Fork of Long Island, went to some vineyards, some nice dinners, and slept...a lot. Things are good, and calming down a bit, until this weekend, when Casey leaves for Budapest. He's been running and lifting every day to be ready for the soccer tournament. He's very excited!
4 comments:
Wow! You guys look so good and so happy! Casey's hair is finally in! take care of yourselves...enjoy life and have fun!
you guys look happy and healthy! so glad to hear life is getting back to normal.
you guys both look so young... amazing to think of how much you've been through together! best of luck for him in the soccer'ing, yea for him having his hair back! :)
Jessica and Casey, Although I have been following your blog very closely for months I have not commented until now. A very close friend has been diagnosed with this sucky thing called cancer and I reread all your comments to get a positive perspective on the treatment and recovery process. I am sure I will refer to it often over the next few months. Take care and hopefully we will see you soon. Love Aunt Julie.
Post a Comment