
Its been quite a while since my last post, but things have been so wonderful there hasn't been anything to write about! The real reason for this post is to report that we saw Dr. M today for a 9-month checkup, and Casey is doing great! He didn't have any scans, but he looks great, his blood work is fine, and he'll have a CT scan at the end of April. Who can believe that this April will mark Casey's one year anniversary? I'm so excited I can't even stand it. We will DEFINITELY be celebrating. Any ideas?
Since my last post was in October, I guess its only fair to try to catch up for the last few months. Casey came to NY at the end of October to celebrate my birthday. In November, we met in Syracuse for our friends' Janine and Peter's wedding. It was really special because we got to spend time with our friends from law school. We celebrated Thanksgiving with our own families, but I got to visit Casey and his family in early December. I hadn't seen Casey's nephew Gavin in a few months, so it was really special to get to spend some extra time with them. Finally, I went to North Carolina, Kentucky, and Tennessee for Christmas and New Years to spend 12 days with Casey. We had the most wonderful time together, and it was really awesome to have a holiday together with everyone happy and healthy.
This weekend Casey and I met up in DC and spent the weekend with our friends Cori and Scott. We even got to go to the Inauguration Concert at the Lincoln Memorial on Sunday! It was crazy but a lot of fun, and fortunately not too cold! Then Casey came back to NY with me, and we spent some time with my parents. He left today after his appointment. Its sad when we say goodbye, but Presidents Weekend is just around the corner! Check out our photos from New Years, when we rented a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN, and the Inauguration Concert...
No comments:
Post a Comment