Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Almost There
It is incredible that Casey has only 2 more rounds of radiation to go. This has been quite a journey. Tonight, as I was waking home up Third Avenue, I remembered the day we had just found out there was a mass in his chest, and strangers tried to comfort me as I tried to walk home. We have definitely come so far from that moment. Once Casey had a treatment plan, he really grabbed hold of his cancer and decided to kick its ass. He's been so tough, so strong, barely complaining, and I am so proud of him. Thank you to all our family and friends and readers who have offered prayers and support and jokes (someone offered us a joke once). Having such a huge support system has made this much easier. We are so thrilled to be around the corner from the finish line. I will definitely keep posting, although not every day, as there are a couple of things coming up worth mentioning. Casey is seeing Dr. M on Tuesday, and he sees Dr. Y in 6 weeks. Thanks for the continued comments- we love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment