Monday, March 10, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Radiation ends Friday! The best news is that Casey is feeling great. His throat has actually begun to feel better, he has energy, and he looks wonderful. We went to a wedding this weekend and we both had a fantastic time. He even danced with me most of the night!


We don't know when his next scan will be, but our fingers are already crossed that it will be perfect. Thanks for reading and for all your prayers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica and Casey, I've been reading along since your first post on Glamour. I just wanted to say how happy I am to hear radiation is coming to an end, and more importantly it's so great how well you're doing, Casey! You two seem like such a great couple (you both look great in the wedding photo, too!) and I wish you much happiness together in the future. I think you should make it a point to see each other every day even after radiation ends. :) Thanks for letting us in on your lives and this journey, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So happy to hear this part of the journey is almost over-Selena

ckuretich said...

lookin' gorgeous, you two. congrats on things winding down - I can't wait til we're at that point! we've been there before, enjoy it, savor every moment of him regaining his strength and health! celebrate it!

Anonymous said...

As happy as I am for you two to be done with radiation and cancer, I'll be sad if you stop posting... it feels like we've known you through the bad times, we want to know you through the good exciting ones too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica and Casey,

I've been following your journey since I read your first post @ Glamour. Best of luck in all of your future plans and much health and happiness for the both of you! XO

Roula said...

Jessica & Casey,
You two look phenomenal & everything will be wonderful. So glad to see that this is alomost over. Now, continue to pray for me!Thank you for being there for me.
Much love,
Roula

Beeks by the Lake said...

You two look awesome! Hope your future is as bright as your smiles!