

So, Casey and I just met in Atlanta for my 5 year college reunion. Despite the gas crisis, we had a BLAST. We did lots of eating and drinking, and had a great time with my friends from school. Atlanta is only 5 hours away from Kentucky, so Casey was able to meet me by car.
Casey is doing really well in Kentucky. He's liking his clerkship, and getting along well with his co-clerks. We miss each other, but September went by rather quickly as he got settled and we looked forward to Atlanta.
Casey is headed to NY next week. He'll get to spend Yom Kippur with my family, but ultimately he is coming for his 6 month check up. Can you believe its been 6 months since he finished treatment? We would love your prayers, once again, for a clean scan and a good report.
Happy weekend! Casey is off to North Caroline to spend time with the fam and I am relaxing in NYC. This distance thing stinks! =)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you're both doing well! We also have a scan coming up (Oct. 20th) and we're nervous, and praying for clean scans. I will definitely keep you both in mind...I know how hard it is!
Post a Comment