
Here he is- shaved head and all. I think he looks like a model! Anyway, things are good. Round 6 is over, and Casey is feeling well. Dr. Moskowitz thinks Casey should keep this haircut even after treatment is over! We ran around the city all night to get ready for the big road trip. Tomorrow, we are packing the rental car and heading to North Carolina. Well, we are planning on hitting DC and spending the night with our friends, and then doing the rest of the drive on Saturday. We are definitely excited for our mini vacation from work, chemo, and NY.
Anyway, I don't have much time to blog since it is 11PM, I have not packed, and I am planning on going to work tomorrow. I just wanted to share the photo as promised and let you know Round 6 was ok. No posts for a few days- but I'll try to check in from North Carolina!
2 comments:
I have stumbled across your blog and have been keeping up with it a lot. I'm thinking about you both and praying. You are lucky to have each other. Best of luck.
Casey and Jessica,
I have been following this blog and Im really excited to read that Casey is doing well thus far. Im praying for you to continue successfully fighting this. Hope you guys are having a great holiday in NC.
All the best,
Rico
Post a Comment