Today went really well. I met Casey for his doctor's appointment, where we learned that Dr. Moskowitz's fellow, Alison, has read the blog! Hi Alison! She said she found it strange to have lived through the appointment, and then to read about it afterwards. But she was in awe of how many of you comment and are supporting and praying for Casey. I think she was very touched by all the well wishes.
Casey's appointment went well. He has two more rounds of chemo, and then radiation can start. Today's chemo was pretty mellow-he felt well afterwards and then met me at Houston's for a nice dinner. We had a lovely night, and then could NOT get a cab in the middle of this rain/snow thing we are having right now. So off to the subway we went, and finally made it home soaking wet. We're drying off and getting comfortable, so we can get a good night's sleep. I hope he feels well tomorrow...can't wait for the 3 day weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment