Wednesday, January 16, 2008

10 weeks already?

Wow, it's hard it believe that the end of chemo is just around the corner. Casey is doing fine- he felt very tired today but still worked a whole day. He's already packing his bag for his trip to NYC for chemo and then the looooong weekend. I am so pumped for a 3 day weekend. I just found out that I also get President's Day off, which was a big surprise to me!

Things are fine, and we are ready for Round 10. I'm pretty sure Casey is going to chemo on his own tomorrow since it should be an easy week. I'll post tomorrow night to let you know how he's feeling.

Thanks for reading. Sorry today's post was so boring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there
I happened to stumble across your blogg while browsing around for a piece to put into our church's Sunday paper. Nope, I'm not going to use any of your blogs for that, but was touched by your deep emotion and care for each other. Even down here, at the Southern tip of Africa, it's tangible. Well done, the two of you, I've added you to our prayer-list.
The reason why I left cancer surgery - I used to be a surgeon - is the fact that doctors spend so little time on the emotional needs of their patients - and also zero time on the spiritual needs. I even wrote a book on the subject: Facing surgery with Christ.
What i'm trying to say is this: you are busy with something that will bear dividends for the rest of your lives. I'll pray for you and know that you are lucky to have each other.
amos: javdm@hixnet.co.za