Hey guys. Tomorrow is Round 2, bright and early. Right now, Casey is on his way to Manhattan, and I am on my couch, watching The Bachelor: After the Final Rose (very entertaining). Not much is going on. Casey had a good day- he worked all day and then found the energy to go for a jog. I'm glad he felt good, since we know that he may not feel too hot after chemo tomorrow.
Tomorrow, chemo is at 9:45. I really struggled with the fact that it was right in the middle of the morning, especially since my office is closing at 2. Ultimately, after realizing so many people (at work) were taking tomorrow off for traveling, etc., I decided I really wanted to be with Casey at Sloan, and that I wold work late and over the weekend so that I can do it. I know he's an adult, and having been there last week, he really can do it alone, but if I am here, and I want to be there, and I can be there, then I should be there. So that's it. I worked late tonight, I tied up all my loose ends, and finished all my projects, so I am able to take a 5-day weekend. (Sort of, still have to do some work at home!)
Back to The Bachelor- stay tuned for an update after Round 2. Please pray Casey does not feel too sick after chemo and that he can have a Thanksgiving, even if its not with his own family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment