Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Not so great news....

Dr. Schulman called this morning and let Casey know there were some masses in his abdomen, so Casey is Stage 3. This isn't terrible, just not what we are hoping for. Since the doctor's appointment is not until tomorrow, we are unsure of how this staging will affect his treatment. I guess we just have to wait and see. On the bright side, Casey's spirits are fine. His attitude is "no big deal, it could be much worse". He's really handling all of this very well- it surprises me every day. If it were me, I'd have fallen to pieces a million times by now.

I loved the response from last night's post! I was pretty tired when I was writing, I cannot believe I left out London, Wisconsin, Vegas, and DC. Thanks so much for your messages and prayers. It certainly helps to know you are all out there, even if we don't see you often.

I'm sure I'll have a lot to say tomorrow after the appointment with Dr. Moskowitz....see you then.

No comments: